I created all of the following notes during my 3 years of physical therapy school. All of the documents are editable, so feel free to download and customize for your own personal learning needs!
- You will need Microsoft Word to open the documents.
- Download the font “Calibri” if you want the documents to look the same as the photos.
- If you would like a PDF version or any references used, please contact me.
- Please double check with your own notes. The information may have errors, may not be up-to-date, or may be different from what your professor wants you to know.
- Don’t claim that anything is your own work. If you have a similar assignment, feel free to borrow some ideas, but cheating isn’t worth your time or your degree.
- The following information is for educational purposes only, and is not considered professional medical advice. Please seek the advice of a qualified health care provider if you have questions about a medical diagnosis.