I was called on Tuesday by University of Maryland, Eastern Shore and set up my interview!
I spent several hours looking up flights, hotels, and transportation, and now I’m looking up places to visit after my interview, since I’ll spend two nights there. I really didn’t expect to hear back this soon, so this is so cool!
In the next two weeks, I have to…
- Practice Interview questions
- Buy interview clothes
- Get hotel reservations
- Figure out what to do on the plane
- Learn where I need to go in the airport
- Print out a campus map so I can go exploring after my interview
- Find things to do and places to eat while I’m there
- Submit the supplemental application and the full application for another school
…while also doing:
- Painting for my friend’s engagement/wedding
- Wedding invitations for said friend
- Hot air balloon festival
- Minor league baseball game
- Camping next weekend with undergrad friends
- Studying for my Microbiology course
- Continue going to the gym
- Figuring out what’s going on with my job
I surprisingly don’t feel overwhelmed! I’m excited to travel alone for the first time. I also hope this school accepts me.